Special focus on Acupuncture & Naturopathy for fertility, pregnancy and women's health
With over 20 years of experience in the complementary medicine profession, Michelle Blum brings together her expertise in the areas of Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Naturopathy, Nutrition and Herbal Medicine. She has had a career long focus on fertility and women's health and is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experience with you.
Using the ancient Chinese Medicine wisdom of Acupuncture together with evidence based Naturopathic care, I would love to assist you along your journey to wellness.
Whether it be to improve your fertility, to support you through pregnancy or to address any of your women's health concerns.
In my Brisbane based natural fertility and women's health practice my special interests are:
- Acupuncture for Fertility & IVF: Including supporting couples through IVF and other Assisted Reproductive Techniques.
- Naturopathy for Fertility & IVF: Using general and hormonal pathology as well as other naturopathic investigations to uncover the potential causes of sub fertility or recurrent miscarriage.
- Pre-conception Health Preparation: Inspiring couples to get their health into tip top shape prior to conception for a happy, healthy baby.
- Pregnancy Acupuncture: to aid in relaxation and iron out any aches and pains or any other concerns throughout your pregnancy.
- Acupuncture and Naturopathy for Women's Health: From reproductive and hormonal concerns to treating general women's health matters.
- Treatment for male infertility